At Kuperus Trucking, we know you work hard for your family, and as a family-focused business, we are always finding ways to keep you home with them as much as possible. Our business decisions are based on the health, retention, and happiness of every driver. We help our employees grow by involving them, listening to their input, and focusing on their satisfaction.
Trucking jobs don’t have to leave you missing out on the most important events in your life and the lives of your family members. With a high rate of employee satisfaction and a low rate of driver turnover, you’ll begin to see why Kuperus Trucking is the company to work for when you want to find happiness through success on the road.
No Touch Freight Guaranteed
As a driver for Kuperus Trucking, you never have to touch the freight your truck carries. We realize this puts an additional physical burden on our drivers. We are committed to your health with a no-touch freight policy. At no time, and for no reason, you would ever have to load, unload, or rearrange the freight you carry in your truck. This is done by other professionals, which also puts the liability on them and gives you one less thing to stress over.
Benefits of Working for Kuperus Trucking
When you become a truck driver for Kuperus Trucking, you experience benefits that other companies don’t offer. With a focus on our drivers and their satisfaction, the following are some benefits you can count on:
- You’re an individual – We don’t refer to our drivers as their truck number. We know each driver by name and take the time to make our interactions personal.
- You’re treated with respect – You are more than a truck driver; you’re a person. You deserve respect and dignity, and that’s exactly what each of our staff members gives you.
- You’re home more – Our drivers don’t spend weekends or holidays away from home. You need that time to be with the people you love and work so hard for.
- We Assign Trucks – Your truck is your truck. There’s never any disputes when something goes wrong, and you’ll always have what you need when it’s time to hit the road.
- We offer paid vacations – We appreciate everything our drivers do, and to show that, we offer a certain amount of paid vacation time.
- We offer paid holidays – Your paycheck shouldn’t suffer because you want to enjoy a holiday with your family, so we step in to cover your holiday time.
- We offer insurance – We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: Your health is important to us. Our insurance options include health, dental, and vision.
- We offer 401k options – You’ll retire at some point, and as a sign of our appreciation for a job well done, we’ll collaborate with you on your 401k so you can retire in comfort.
Would you like to drive for a company that will treat you with respect, listen to your ideas, get you home every weekend, and help you earn great pay?
Hiring For Positions
Please take a look at our open positions below, click on each job opening for more details. You can call us with any questions and apply online or via email.
Regional CDL Class A Driver – $70,000 – $90,000 – Deliver freight within our service area (250 mile radius around Grand Rapids)
Apply to Work for Kuperus Trucking Today
As a family-owned business, we want you to be part of our trucking family. Serving the states of Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Ohio, we keep our drivers close to home. Contact Kuperus Trucking today via our online form, or give us a call at 800-669-2710 to get started applying for one of our trucking jobs.
We look forward to getting you on the road.